We would like to remind you that bank employees never send SMS messages and do not call clients from an unknown number in order to receive confidential information about payment cards. If someone calls you and asks to tell your codeword, card number and expiration date, a PIN code, or a CVV code (3 digits on the back of the card), as well as passwords you receive in SMS, this is most likely a fraud. In no case should you disclose this data, and you should notify us of this right away by calling the following phone number:
+38 044 290 7 290*
*according to the tariffs set by operators
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!