According to the portal MinFin, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the TOP-3 in the rating of banks that gave the largest amount of loans to the population in the period from January to April 2018 inclusive. A total of 31 banks participated in the rating.
FUIB's loan portfolio for the specified period amounted to 6.2 billion UAH.
We would like to remind you that FUIB is consistently among leaders in directed consumer lending. Taking into account this area only, as at the end of 2017, the bank's loan portfolio amounted to 3.2 billion UAH. In addition, FUIB became the winner in the nomination "Cash Loan" and was in the TOP-2 in the nomination "Credit Card Loans" of the rating "50 Leading Ukrainian Banks."
- First regional conference of the all-Ukrainian competition "My career in Ukraine"
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!