According to the portal MinFin, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the TOP-3 in the rating of banks that gave the largest amount of loans to the population in the period from January to April 2018 inclusive. A total of 31 banks participated in the rating.
FUIB's loan portfolio for the specified period amounted to 6.2 billion UAH.
We would like to remind you that FUIB is consistently among leaders in directed consumer lending. Taking into account this area only, as at the end of 2017, the bank's loan portfolio amounted to 3.2 billion UAH. In addition, FUIB became the winner in the nomination "Cash Loan" and was in the TOP-2 in the nomination "Credit Card Loans" of the rating "50 Leading Ukrainian Banks."
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!