According to the portal MinFin, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the TOP-3 in the rating of banks that gave the largest amount of loans to the population in the period from January to April 2018 inclusive. A total of 31 banks participated in the rating.
FUIB's loan portfolio for the specified period amounted to 6.2 billion UAH.
We would like to remind you that FUIB is consistently among leaders in directed consumer lending. Taking into account this area only, as at the end of 2017, the bank's loan portfolio amounted to 3.2 billion UAH. In addition, FUIB became the winner in the nomination "Cash Loan" and was in the TOP-2 in the nomination "Credit Card Loans" of the rating "50 Leading Ukrainian Banks."
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!