According to the portal MinFin, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the TOP-3 in the rating of banks that gave the largest amount of loans to the population in the period from January to April 2018 inclusive. A total of 31 banks participated in the rating.
FUIB's loan portfolio for the specified period amounted to 6.2 billion UAH.
We would like to remind you that FUIB is consistently among leaders in directed consumer lending. Taking into account this area only, as at the end of 2017, the bank's loan portfolio amounted to 3.2 billion UAH. In addition, FUIB became the winner in the nomination "Cash Loan" and was in the TOP-2 in the nomination "Credit Card Loans" of the rating "50 Leading Ukrainian Banks."
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!