According to the portal MinFin, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the TOP-3 in the rating of banks that gave the largest amount of loans to the population in the period from January to April 2018 inclusive. A total of 31 banks participated in the rating.
FUIB's loan portfolio for the specified period amounted to 6.2 billion UAH.
We would like to remind you that FUIB is consistently among leaders in directed consumer lending. Taking into account this area only, as at the end of 2017, the bank's loan portfolio amounted to 3.2 billion UAH. In addition, FUIB became the winner in the nomination "Cash Loan" and was in the TOP-2 in the nomination "Credit Card Loans" of the rating "50 Leading Ukrainian Banks."
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!