First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will expand the geography of presence by another thousand towns and cities within the framework of its cooperation with Ukrposhta. The number of Ukrposhta branches where one will be able to get advice and receive FUIB's banking products will increase to 1,183, and they will cover all regions of Ukraine*.
"In FUIB we believe that the effect of positive synergy from the cooperation of two businesses can be much greater than the sum of efforts made by each of them individually. Such our assumptions are confirmed by the success of the pilot project that we managed to implement due to the presence of Ukrposhta in all regions of Ukraine, as well as to FUIB's ability to ensure the provision of banking services in a new format," noted Sebastian Rubay, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Retail Business.
For FUIB, cooperation with Ukrposhta is a way to be equally accessible to clients both in large cities and in district centers, and even in villages throughout Ukraine where there are no bank branches as such.
The largest number of Ukrposhta branches where one can receive FUIB's banking services will be located in Ivano-Frankivsk and Mykolaiv regions, 119 and 117 branches, respectively.
We would like to remind you that FUIB launched a pilot project together with Ukrposhta in February 2018. In 127 postal departments, residents of small towns and villages in Dnipropetrovsk, Lviv, Sumy, Khmelnytskyi, Kharkiv, Volyn, and Kirovohrad regions could receive information on the possibility of using FUIB's services. Based on the results of client consultations, bank employees invited them to visit the nearest bank branch, if necessary.
FUIB network consists of 171 branches and 750 lending sites in all regions of Ukraine.
The network of Ukrposhta consists of 11.5 thousand branches and is the largest one in Ukraine. The main areas of the company's activities include postal, logistics, and financial services, trade, as well as other commercial activities.
* The geography will cover all regions of Ukraine, except for the Luhansk region, the ATO zone, and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
- First regional conference of the all-Ukrainian competition "My career in Ukraine"
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!