For the seventh consecutive year, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) supports the Chestnut Run charity project. On June 3, 2018, 300 volunteers of FUIB ran through the central streets of the capital to save the little hearts. The bank team has increased by 100 people in comparison with the previous year.
All funds collected in the framework of the project will be transferred to the Scientific and Practical Medical Center for Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, which is the main institution in the field of child cardiology and cardiac surgery of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the only highly specialized medical institutions in Ukraine. It treats the most complex congenital heart diseases regardless of the age of the patient.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!