For the seventh consecutive year, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) supports the Chestnut Run charity project. On June 3, 2018, 300 volunteers of FUIB ran through the central streets of the capital to save the little hearts. The bank team has increased by 100 people in comparison with the previous year.
All funds collected in the framework of the project will be transferred to the Scientific and Practical Medical Center for Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, which is the main institution in the field of child cardiology and cardiac surgery of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the only highly specialized medical institutions in Ukraine. It treats the most complex congenital heart diseases regardless of the age of the patient.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!