For the seventh consecutive year, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) supports the Chestnut Run charity project. On June 3, 2018, 300 volunteers of FUIB ran through the central streets of the capital to save the little hearts. The bank team has increased by 100 people in comparison with the previous year.
All funds collected in the framework of the project will be transferred to the Scientific and Practical Medical Center for Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, which is the main institution in the field of child cardiology and cardiac surgery of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the only highly specialized medical institutions in Ukraine. It treats the most complex congenital heart diseases regardless of the age of the patient.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!