For the seventh consecutive year, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) supports the Chestnut Run charity project. On June 3, 2018, 300 volunteers of FUIB ran through the central streets of the capital to save the little hearts. The bank team has increased by 100 people in comparison with the previous year.
All funds collected in the framework of the project will be transferred to the Scientific and Practical Medical Center for Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, which is the main institution in the field of child cardiology and cardiac surgery of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the only highly specialized medical institutions in Ukraine. It treats the most complex congenital heart diseases regardless of the age of the patient.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!