For the seventh consecutive year, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) supports the Chestnut Run charity project. On June 3, 2018, 300 volunteers of FUIB ran through the central streets of the capital to save the little hearts. The bank team has increased by 100 people in comparison with the previous year.
All funds collected in the framework of the project will be transferred to the Scientific and Practical Medical Center for Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, which is the main institution in the field of child cardiology and cardiac surgery of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the only highly specialized medical institutions in Ukraine. It treats the most complex congenital heart diseases regardless of the age of the patient.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!