FUIB was included in the list of banks authorized by the Ministry of Finance to pay pensions, financial assistance and salaries to employees of budgetary institutions. Now both clients of FUIB's salary projects and potential clients who are facing the choice of a bank, will be able to use bank's services when receiving a pension. In addition, for the customers' convenience, FUIB employees will undertake preparation of all necessary documents for the Pension Fund.
Sebastian Rubai, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Retail Business, stressed: "In the past, our bank could provide services for pensioners in certain cities, and these are only 143 bank branches. Now the whole network will begin to pay pensions, financial assistance, and salaries to employees of state institutions. FUIB will be able to provide services for pensioners at all enterprises – bank's payroll card programs, and to cooperate with all district Pension Funds."
Bank's victory of the in the competition testifies to FUIB's high reliability.
Artur Zahorodnikov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Business Development, noted: "This year, the Ministry of Finance conducted a very thorough procedure for preparing and holding the competition. Only banks with an impeccable reputation which are widely represented throughout Ukraine were allowed to take part. Mandatory conditions also included absence of violations of banking legislation and compliance with all economic standards of the National Bank of Ukraine. In addition, banks should not have financial debt to the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund related to payment of fees, fines, penalties, as well as tax arrears. FUIB fully complied with all the requirements and was approved for the competition within the established deadlines."
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!