7 students from 4 regions of Ukraine received a scholarship to study at the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE), based on the results of the first phase of the Talent from the Regions project, supported by the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB). Another 13 scholarships will be assigned on 6 July.
On 17 March, winners of the first stage of the Talent from the Regions project were announced. As a result of the exam, 6 students received full and 1 student received a partial Talents from the Regions scholarship. 12 applications were submitted for the scholarship in total.
Students from Dnipropetrovsk, Lviv, Kharkiv and Kherson regions will start to study in the fall of 2018. Full scholarships cover tuition fees for a two-year master's program in economic analysis, and accommodation costs in Kyiv (hostel and monthly scholarship of UAH 1,500). Partial scholarships cover 50% of the tuition fees.
Another 13 scholarship holders will be chosen on 6 July. To use the opportunity to get a scholarship for study in one of the most prestigious Ukrainian schools of economics, you need to register at web-site
We would like to remind that First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), within the framework of strategic partnership with the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE), started supporting the Talents from the Regions educational program in 2018. This program provides 10 from 20 scholarships intended for studying at a two-year Master's Program in Economic Analysis in the KSE for students from the regions, as well as covers the expenses related to their stay in Kyiv. The monthly scholarship will amount to 1500 UAH.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!