7 students from 4 regions of Ukraine received a scholarship to study at the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE), based on the results of the first phase of the Talent from the Regions project, supported by the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB). Another 13 scholarships will be assigned on 6 July.
On 17 March, winners of the first stage of the Talent from the Regions project were announced. As a result of the exam, 6 students received full and 1 student received a partial Talents from the Regions scholarship. 12 applications were submitted for the scholarship in total.
Students from Dnipropetrovsk, Lviv, Kharkiv and Kherson regions will start to study in the fall of 2018. Full scholarships cover tuition fees for a two-year master's program in economic analysis, and accommodation costs in Kyiv (hostel and monthly scholarship of UAH 1,500). Partial scholarships cover 50% of the tuition fees.
Another 13 scholarship holders will be chosen on 6 July. To use the opportunity to get a scholarship for study in one of the most prestigious Ukrainian schools of economics, you need to register at web-site
We would like to remind that First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), within the framework of strategic partnership with the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE), started supporting the Talents from the Regions educational program in 2018. This program provides 10 from 20 scholarships intended for studying at a two-year Master's Program in Economic Analysis in the KSE for students from the regions, as well as covers the expenses related to their stay in Kyiv. The monthly scholarship will amount to 1500 UAH.
- ПУМБ отримав 6 нагород на конкурсі «Найкраще корпоративне медіа України 2021»
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!