First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) finished the 1st quarter of 2018 with a net profit of 488.5 million UAH.
As of the end of March 2018, the bank's operating income amounted to UAH 1.3 billion UAH. Net interest income of FUIB rose by 26% to 905.3 million UAH in comparison with the same period of 2017, and net commission income increased by 34% and reached 367.5 billion UAH.
Equity of the bank has amounted to 5.2 billion UAH.
FUIB's assets exceeded 49 billion UAH. Since the beginning of the year, FUIB's liabilities increased by 7%, and amounted to 44.5 billion UAH. Customer accounts have increased by almost 11% since the beginning of the year and equaled 41,2 billion UAH.
FUIB consistently increases the level of capital adequacy. At the end of the 1st quarter, this indicator reached 13.1% (thus the NBU demand is 10%).
Full financial statements are available on the website.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!