First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received an award from Commerzbank AG for the high quality of commercial payments processing (STP-rate).
Annually, Commerzbank AG evaluates the work with counterparty banks by measuring the quality of payments performed by them and the degree of automatic processing of operations in a correspondent bank (STP - Straight Through Processing). The award confirms the high standards of FUIB's work, namely the quality of filling payment instructions in accordance with international standards, which allows quick processing of FUIB's payments without manual intervention on the correspondent bank's side.
Commerzbank noted that the high requirements for formatting SWIFT messages which are adhered to at FUIB allow the correspondent bank to automatically process payments in favor of the beneficiaries, thereby shortening the time for delivery of the payment to the beneficiary. This means for bank customers that funds sent to the beneficiary's account will be transferred on time.
We would like to remind, that Commerzbank has already noted the high quality of the bank's work before.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!