First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received an award from Commerzbank AG for the high quality of commercial payments processing (STP-rate).
Annually, Commerzbank AG evaluates the work with counterparty banks by measuring the quality of payments performed by them and the degree of automatic processing of operations in a correspondent bank (STP - Straight Through Processing). The award confirms the high standards of FUIB's work, namely the quality of filling payment instructions in accordance with international standards, which allows quick processing of FUIB's payments without manual intervention on the correspondent bank's side.
Commerzbank noted that the high requirements for formatting SWIFT messages which are adhered to at FUIB allow the correspondent bank to automatically process payments in favor of the beneficiaries, thereby shortening the time for delivery of the payment to the beneficiary. This means for bank customers that funds sent to the beneficiary's account will be transferred on time.
We would like to remind, that Commerzbank has already noted the high quality of the bank's work before.
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
- National Lesson My Future in Ukraine: 187 schools from 24 regions, over 5,000 students
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!