FUIB representatives took part in the 5th international conference "Leasing in Ukraine: New Opportunities and Challenges". The conference was held on 12-13 April in Lviv.
The conference was held under the patronage of the American USAID project "Transformation of the financial sector" and was organized by the Ukrainian Union of Lessors, with the support of leading leasing companies and financial media. "The high interest of market participants confirms the correct choice of FUIB in the direction of the development of a new business – financial leasing on the platform of the bank. New directions and promising sectors of the economy are planned for comprehensive study for a possible expansion of the bank's financial leasing product line, among which are infrastructural projects, including road construction, public transport, water vehicles, medical equipment, computer equipment and IT," said Artur Zahorodnikov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board.
We would like to remind you that FUIB has started to provide leasing services in the beginning of 2018. The basic directions are: cars and trucks, agricultural machinery, special equipment and railway cars.
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Сплачуйте за комунальні послуги прямо в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- В листопаді українці збільшили обсяг депозитів в ПУМБ на півмільярда гривень
- #GivingTuesday in FUIB: more than UAH 153 thousand for the treatment of children with cancer
- ПУМБ – лідер ринку товарних кредитів за підсумками чорної п’ятниці 2019
- Fitch Ratings international rating agency rated FUIB with “B” rating with stable outlook
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!