FUIB representatives took part in the 5th international conference "Leasing in Ukraine: New Opportunities and Challenges". The conference was held on 12-13 April in Lviv.
The conference was held under the patronage of the American USAID project "Transformation of the financial sector" and was organized by the Ukrainian Union of Lessors, with the support of leading leasing companies and financial media. "The high interest of market participants confirms the correct choice of FUIB in the direction of the development of a new business – financial leasing on the platform of the bank. New directions and promising sectors of the economy are planned for comprehensive study for a possible expansion of the bank's financial leasing product line, among which are infrastructural projects, including road construction, public transport, water vehicles, medical equipment, computer equipment and IT," said Artur Zahorodnikov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board.
We would like to remind you that FUIB has started to provide leasing services in the beginning of 2018. The basic directions are: cars and trucks, agricultural machinery, special equipment and railway cars.
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!