FUIB representatives took part in the 5th international conference "Leasing in Ukraine: New Opportunities and Challenges". The conference was held on 12-13 April in Lviv.
The conference was held under the patronage of the American USAID project "Transformation of the financial sector" and was organized by the Ukrainian Union of Lessors, with the support of leading leasing companies and financial media. "The high interest of market participants confirms the correct choice of FUIB in the direction of the development of a new business – financial leasing on the platform of the bank. New directions and promising sectors of the economy are planned for comprehensive study for a possible expansion of the bank's financial leasing product line, among which are infrastructural projects, including road construction, public transport, water vehicles, medical equipment, computer equipment and IT," said Artur Zahorodnikov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board.
We would like to remind you that FUIB has started to provide leasing services in the beginning of 2018. The basic directions are: cars and trucks, agricultural machinery, special equipment and railway cars.
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
- ПУМБ закінчив I квартал 2019 року з чистим прибутком 756,9 млн гривень
- Financial Club Awards 2019: ПУМБ відзначили в 16 номінаціях
- ПУМБ увійшов у ТОП-10 кращих роботодавців України
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!