First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took leading positions in the Financial Oscar rating by the magazine "Business" according to the results of 2017.
Thus, FUIB turned out to be one of the leaders in the nomination "Support of SMEs", ranking second in the rating. It entered TOP-3 in the "Agrarian Bank" category, receiving the second place, as well as the TOP-5 for the development of customer service through Internet and mobile banking.
"In our work we are guided by the principle "less words – more work". A year ago, FUIB revised the approaches to lending to small businesses and simplified this process. Now we take decisions on loans within 5-7 days. This is very convenient for the SME segment. Owners of small companies are entrepreneurial people, they make decisions very quickly. They have questions to which the bank should give quick answers," comments Oleksiy Volchkov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board for Corporate Business.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!