First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took leading positions in the Financial Oscar rating by the magazine "Business" according to the results of 2017.
Thus, FUIB turned out to be one of the leaders in the nomination "Support of SMEs", ranking second in the rating. It entered TOP-3 in the "Agrarian Bank" category, receiving the second place, as well as the TOP-5 for the development of customer service through Internet and mobile banking.
"In our work we are guided by the principle "less words – more work". A year ago, FUIB revised the approaches to lending to small businesses and simplified this process. Now we take decisions on loans within 5-7 days. This is very convenient for the SME segment. Owners of small companies are entrepreneurial people, they make decisions very quickly. They have questions to which the bank should give quick answers," comments Oleksiy Volchkov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board for Corporate Business.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!