First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took leading positions in the Financial Oscar rating by the magazine "Business" according to the results of 2017.
Thus, FUIB turned out to be one of the leaders in the nomination "Support of SMEs", ranking second in the rating. It entered TOP-3 in the "Agrarian Bank" category, receiving the second place, as well as the TOP-5 for the development of customer service through Internet and mobile banking.
"In our work we are guided by the principle "less words – more work". A year ago, FUIB revised the approaches to lending to small businesses and simplified this process. Now we take decisions on loans within 5-7 days. This is very convenient for the SME segment. Owners of small companies are entrepreneurial people, they make decisions very quickly. They have questions to which the bank should give quick answers," comments Oleksiy Volchkov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board for Corporate Business.
- First regional conference of the all-Ukrainian competition "My career in Ukraine"
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!