According to the Prostobank Awards rating of the Prostobank Consulting company, the "VSEMOZHU" credit card of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was included in the TOP-2 of the best retail banking products in the "Credit Card" category.
The evaluation of the nominee cards was carried out according to six criteria. The terms of the transactions, the grace period, the maximum loan amount, the class of the card, the monthly repayment rate and the bank's willingness to analyze the client's creditworthiness without a certificate of income were taken into account.
"We have created the "VSEMOZHU" card in such a way that it is as convenient and understandable for every Ukrainian as possible. 62 days grace period, the ability to freely withdraw cash, and, most importantly, – no hidden commissions. This rating is not only recognition of the quality of the bank's products, but, in the first place, it is a powerful motivator to create even better products and provide even better services for our customers throughout Ukraine," commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of the department of retail business products FUIB.
Products of more than 40 Ukrainian banks were selected for the rating.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!