According to the Prostobank Awards rating of the Prostobank Consulting company, the "VSEMOZHU" credit card of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was included in the TOP-2 of the best retail banking products in the "Credit Card" category.
The evaluation of the nominee cards was carried out according to six criteria. The terms of the transactions, the grace period, the maximum loan amount, the class of the card, the monthly repayment rate and the bank's willingness to analyze the client's creditworthiness without a certificate of income were taken into account.
"We have created the "VSEMOZHU" card in such a way that it is as convenient and understandable for every Ukrainian as possible. 62 days grace period, the ability to freely withdraw cash, and, most importantly, – no hidden commissions. This rating is not only recognition of the quality of the bank's products, but, in the first place, it is a powerful motivator to create even better products and provide even better services for our customers throughout Ukraine," commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of the department of retail business products FUIB.
Products of more than 40 Ukrainian banks were selected for the rating.
- FUIB for the first time provided coronavirus insurance to participants of an offline event - Kyiv Security Forum
- Оплачуйте рахунки за газ та отримуйте консультації щодо можливості підключення до ГК "Нафтогаз України"
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у жовтні 2020 - січні 2021 року
- FUIB is one of the TOP-3 most transparent companies in Ukraine
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 13 по 15 жовтня 2020 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у Маріуполі
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!