First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the TOP-10 in the "Reputation Activists" banks’ reputation management quality rating.
FUIB took the 7th place in the IV National Rating of reputation management quality "Reputation Activists" among banks. The rating included banks that, in the opinion of the jury, were most systematic when managing their reputation.
Experts assessed nominee companies according to five criteria: reputation stability, media activity, CSR image capital, anti-crisis communications quality, and the level of PR activities innovativeness.
The results of the IV National Rating were announced on March 29 within the framework of the XVI International PR-Festival.
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
- Unique booklet about professions and career in the banking sector will be distributed in general secondary education institutions in Ukraine
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!