First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the TOP-10 in the "Reputation Activists" banks’ reputation management quality rating.
FUIB took the 7th place in the IV National Rating of reputation management quality "Reputation Activists" among banks. The rating included banks that, in the opinion of the jury, were most systematic when managing their reputation.
Experts assessed nominee companies according to five criteria: reputation stability, media activity, CSR image capital, anti-crisis communications quality, and the level of PR activities innovativeness.
The results of the IV National Rating were announced on March 29 within the framework of the XVI International PR-Festival.
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!