First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the TOP-10 in the "Reputation Activists" banks’ reputation management quality rating.
FUIB took the 7th place in the IV National Rating of reputation management quality "Reputation Activists" among banks. The rating included banks that, in the opinion of the jury, were most systematic when managing their reputation.
Experts assessed nominee companies according to five criteria: reputation stability, media activity, CSR image capital, anti-crisis communications quality, and the level of PR activities innovativeness.
The results of the IV National Rating were announced on March 29 within the framework of the XVI International PR-Festival.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!