First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the TOP-10 in the "Reputation Activists" banks’ reputation management quality rating.
FUIB took the 7th place in the IV National Rating of reputation management quality "Reputation Activists" among banks. The rating included banks that, in the opinion of the jury, were most systematic when managing their reputation.
Experts assessed nominee companies according to five criteria: reputation stability, media activity, CSR image capital, anti-crisis communications quality, and the level of PR activities innovativeness.
The results of the IV National Rating were announced on March 29 within the framework of the XVI International PR-Festival.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!