Starting with 30 March 2018, changes in the tariffs of the First Ukrainian related to the provision of services for individuals will come into effect.
For more information about the new version of the tariffs of the First Ukrainian related to the provision of services for individuals, please follow the link.
In case of disagreement with the proposed changes to the tariffs of the First Ukrainian related to the provision of services for individuals, the client has the right to terminate the agreement before the date on which the agreement enters into force without paying additional commission for its termination in accordance with the procedure stipulated by par. 2.3.5., Section I. of the Agreement on the provision of complex banking services for individuals.
If you have additional questions, please either contact employees in the branches of the PJSC FUIB (the list of branches can be found here), or contact the Customer Service Center by the following phone numbers:
+38 044 290 7 290 in Ukraine and from abroad1;
+38 096 290 7 290;
+38 050 290 7 290;
+38 093 290 7 290.
1 according to operators' tariffs
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!