About 1,400 essays from 23 regions of Ukraine were collected within the framework of the first stage. The organizers received the largest amount of essays from the eastern region, namely 487 compositions (students from the Donetsk and Zaporizhia regions were the most active ones). The competition was held from January 15 to March 2, 2018. Tenth graders from all over Ukraine had an opportunity to express their views on their professional future. It is interesting that the profession of a journalist became the most popular profession among children.
FUIB's Chairman of the Board Serhiy Chernenko: "We are glad that so many teenagers were interested in "My Career in Ukraine" project: they think about their future, choose a profession, they dream. We are looking forward to meeting young people in 5 cities in order to inspire them, support, and help believe in themselves."
The essay competition is the first stage of the "My Career in Ukraine" project, within the framework of which tenth graders will get an opportunity to meet with top managers. The project is aimed at showing teenagers a possible career path and inspiring them to consciously choose their future profession.
The first meeting with 50 authors of the best essays will be held in Kyiv on March 13 on the premises of the Column Hall of the Kyiv City State Administration. During the event, children will get acquainted, present their future profession, and will have an opportunity to ask successful entrepreneurs and heads of Ukrainian companies questions about their career.
Regional meetings in 5 Ukrainian cities: March 13 - Kyiv, April 10 - Kharkiv, April 19 - Zaporizhia, April 27 - Lviv, and May 15 - Odesa.
On May 31 - June 1, 2018, competition winners will be presented with awards at the All-Ukrainian Career Planning Conference in Kyiv, where students will hear advice from successful Ukrainians and will have a unique opportunity to spend a day with top managers from the business, state authorities, and international organizations.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!