First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received the TRADE AWARD for successful cooperation and high quality of expertise in the field of trade finance in 2016/2017.
The award was given by the world leader in the banking services market COMMERZBANK within the visit of which the Director of the representation of Commerzbank AG in Kyiv, Mr. P. Kozlinski presented TRADE AWARD 2017 to the FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board Oleksiy Volchkov, and also praised the qualification and level of training of the bank's specialists.
"We are very pleased that our efforts were praised by such a partner bank as Commerzbank AG, which does not require any introduction. This recognition became possible thanks to the meticulous work of the group of professionals who love and value their work. It takes years to train specialists who structure complex transactions and check the shipping documents on letters of credit at a qualitatively high level in accordance with all international standards, taking into account a significant number of opinions and practices on documentary operations," noted Oleksiy Volchkov.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!