First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened another branch in Kyiv within the framework of the planned expansion of the network. Branch No. 41 is located on the territory of the shopping center "Epicenter" and starting with already 2 March it will provide private customers with a full range of banking services.
Branch No. 41 equipped with a deposit terminals and stands with access to "PUMB online".
The branch is located at the following address:
04073, Kyiv, Obolonskiy district, Stepan Bandera Avenue 11A:
Mon-Fri: - from 10:00 till 19:00 (break: 14:00 - 15:00)
Sat. - from 10:00 till 16:00 (break: 14:00 - 15:00)
Sun. - dat off.
Mon-Sun.: - from 9:00 till 20:30 (break: 17:15 - 15:45)
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!