Dear clients, we inform you that from 02.03.2018 the new version of Rules for the establishing and servicing of current accounts of legal entities and self-employed persons, new versions of agreements for existing clients and new applications for establishing an account and changing the terms of service for legal entities and self-employed persons comes into force.
Changes are caused by changes in NBU requirements for foreign currency trade and servicing loans from non-residents.
If you have additional questions, please contact the branches of PJSC "FUIB" (the list of branches of the Bank is available at the following link: https://about.pumb.ua/map or by calling the Small and Medium-Sized Business Customers Support Line:
0 800 501 275 (from 9.00 to 18.00, free for calls from land-line and mobile phones within Ukraine)
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!