Dear clients, we inform you that from 02.03.2018 the new version of Rules for the establishing and servicing of current accounts of legal entities and self-employed persons, new versions of agreements for existing clients and new applications for establishing an account and changing the terms of service for legal entities and self-employed persons comes into force.
Changes are caused by changes in NBU requirements for foreign currency trade and servicing loans from non-residents.
If you have additional questions, please contact the branches of PJSC "FUIB" (the list of branches of the Bank is available at the following link: https://about.pumb.ua/map or by calling the Small and Medium-Sized Business Customers Support Line:
0 800 501 275 (from 9.00 to 18.00, free for calls from land-line and mobile phones within Ukraine)
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!