Dear clients, we inform you that from 02.03.2018 the new version of Rules for the establishing and servicing of current accounts of legal entities and self-employed persons, new versions of agreements for existing clients and new applications for establishing an account and changing the terms of service for legal entities and self-employed persons comes into force.
Changes are caused by changes in NBU requirements for foreign currency trade and servicing loans from non-residents.
If you have additional questions, please contact the branches of PJSC "FUIB" (the list of branches of the Bank is available at the following link: https://about.pumb.ua/map or by calling the Small and Medium-Sized Business Customers Support Line:
0 800 501 275 (from 9.00 to 18.00, free for calls from land-line and mobile phones within Ukraine)
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!