Dear clients, we inform you that from 01.03.2018 the new version of Rules for the establishing and servicing of current accounts of legal entities and self-employed persons, new versions of agreements for existing clients and new applications for establishing an account and changing the terms of service for legal entities and self-employed persons comes into force.
1. From 01 March 2018, the Rules allow existing clients of the bank, to sign agreements, applications and other documents using the online EDS of the bank and to set it equal to a personal handwritten signature.
2. The number of applications used to serve legal entities and self-employed persons has decreased.
If you have additional questions, please contact the PJSC FUIB branch (to see the list of branches of the bank please follow the link: https://about.pumb.ua/map) or by calling the support line for small and medium businesses under the number:
0 800 501 275 (from 9.00 to 18.00, free of charge for calls from landline and mobile phones within Ukraine).
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
- A new innovative terminal for entrepreneurs from FUIB
- Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board, became the CEO of the Year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!