Dear clients, we inform you that from 01.03.2018 the new version of Rules for the establishing and servicing of current accounts of legal entities and self-employed persons, new versions of agreements for existing clients and new applications for establishing an account and changing the terms of service for legal entities and self-employed persons comes into force.
1. From 01 March 2018, the Rules allow existing clients of the bank, to sign agreements, applications and other documents using the online EDS of the bank and to set it equal to a personal handwritten signature.
2. The number of applications used to serve legal entities and self-employed persons has decreased.
If you have additional questions, please contact the PJSC FUIB branch (to see the list of branches of the bank please follow the link: https://about.pumb.ua/map) or by calling the support line for small and medium businesses under the number:
0 800 501 275 (from 9.00 to 18.00, free of charge for calls from landline and mobile phones within Ukraine).
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!