First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), within the framework of strategic partnership with the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE), starts supporting the "Talents from the Regions" educational program. This program provides 20 scholarships for studying at a two-year Master's Program in Economic Analysis in the KSE for students from the regions, as well as covers the expenses related to their stay in Kyiv. The monthly scholarship will amount to 1500 UAH.
"We believe that education is one of the main values in the modern world. Our goal is to provide students of regional Ukrainian higher educational institutions with world-class education in one of the best schools in Central and Eastern Europe. Providing support for the "Talent from the Regions" program is our contribution to the development of the younger generation of Ukrainians, which are the future of our country," said Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the Board.
How to become a student:
- you must have a bachelor's degree in any specialty (an economic specialty is not required) of a higher educational institution that is not located in Kyiv (if you finish your bachelor's degree this year, it is enough to submit a transcript, and a diploma may be submitted in July)
- your place of residence must be registered not in Kyiv
- on 17 March, you must pass the entrance exam in economics, mathematics, and English with good grades and pass an interview (examples of entrance exams).
After graduation, students receive:
· unique skills in economic and financial modeling and analysis, research skills, high level of analytical training for successful employment both in private and public sectors
· thorough knowledge, which open the floodgates for studying in Ph.D. programs of the leading western universities
· an opportunity to receive a Master's degree in Economics from the University of Houston in the US
If you want to take part in the "Talent from the Regions" program, please register using the following link - https://goo.gl/SwH1vu.
Basic information about the program:
Medium of instruction: English
Teachers: received a PhD degree in western universities
The beginning of studying: 1 September 2018
Duration: 2 years
For more information about the program, the terms of entry and study, please visit the "Talent from the Regions" program page.
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
- FUIB at the UN Global Compact Young SDG Innovators final event
- Рейтингова агенція «Кредит-Рейтинг» підтвердила довгостроковий кредитний рейтинг ПУМБ
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у вересні-листопаді 2020 року
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!