First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become one of the three leaders of the banking market in the field of lending to agricultural business according to the rating of the main website of Ukraine on agricultural business, Latifundist.
A total of 8 banks were included in the final 2017 rating of the agricultural periodical, the share of which in total account for exactly a quarter of the banking market. The choice of the rating participants was based on two criteria: the size of a bank and the absence of the state among owners. The study included really large financial institutions with assets exceeding 25 million UAH.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!