First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become one of the three leaders of the banking market in the field of lending to agricultural business according to the rating of the main website of Ukraine on agricultural business, Latifundist.
A total of 8 banks were included in the final 2017 rating of the agricultural periodical, the share of which in total account for exactly a quarter of the banking market. The choice of the rating participants was based on two criteria: the size of a bank and the absence of the state among owners. The study included really large financial institutions with assets exceeding 25 million UAH.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!