First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become one of the three leaders of the banking market in the field of lending to agricultural business according to the rating of the main website of Ukraine on agricultural business, Latifundist.
A total of 8 banks were included in the final 2017 rating of the agricultural periodical, the share of which in total account for exactly a quarter of the banking market. The choice of the rating participants was based on two criteria: the size of a bank and the absence of the state among owners. The study included really large financial institutions with assets exceeding 25 million UAH.
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!