First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become one of the three leaders of the banking market in the field of lending to agricultural business according to the rating of the main website of Ukraine on agricultural business, Latifundist.
A total of 8 banks were included in the final 2017 rating of the agricultural periodical, the share of which in total account for exactly a quarter of the banking market. The choice of the rating participants was based on two criteria: the size of a bank and the absence of the state among owners. The study included really large financial institutions with assets exceeding 25 million UAH.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!