First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become one of the three leaders of the banking market in the field of lending to agricultural business according to the rating of the main website of Ukraine on agricultural business, Latifundist.
A total of 8 banks were included in the final 2017 rating of the agricultural periodical, the share of which in total account for exactly a quarter of the banking market. The choice of the rating participants was based on two criteria: the size of a bank and the absence of the state among owners. The study included really large financial institutions with assets exceeding 25 million UAH.
- Інформація щодо роботи зон самообслуговування 24/7 на період карантину
- FUIB joins Rinat Akhmetov's initiative to help hospitals in western and eastern Ukraine
- ПУМБ тимчасово скасовує щомісячну комісію для власників пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere
- Купуйте валюту в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Clarification on terms of loan repayment holidays for cash loans and commodity loans for individual clients of FUIB
- FUIB clients will be able to obtain insurance against card account fraud
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!