The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become a strategic partner of the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE),, which is one of the best schools in Central and Eastern Europe.
KSE specializes in training specialists in the field of public policy, management, and world-class economists, as well as carries out research in the field of economics and politics.
FUIB has been supporting the Kyiv School of Economics for several years already.
"Investment in education is an investment in our future. That is why we are happy to support the Kyiv School of Economics, graduates of which are competitive both on the domestic and on the global market. We are sure that only by joint efforts can we build a society based on such values as honesty, professionalism, and responsibility," commented Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
"We are pleased that FUIB has joined strategic partners of the Kyiv School of Economics. Companies with a common mission and vision of the future must unite in order to make our country successful, because it is they that create the demand for quality solutions and quality people. Thanks to their support, we understand that there are many people and companies in Ukraine that are willing to invest in the development of the country," added the Honorary President of the Kyiv School of Economics Tymofiy Milovanov.
KSE is one of the few institutions in Ukraine, teachers in which have Ph.D. degrees from authoritative Western universities and occupy leading positions in Ukrainian and international organizations, contributing to the development of the economics, business, and economic policy in Ukraine.
Strategic partners of KSE also include the Government of Sweden, the ICU financial group, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Visa, and Kyivstar. Strategic partners share and support the School's mission, that is, training the intellectual elite for a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!