Processing Center of FUIB has completed integration works and testing with the Central Router and Payment Center of the NPS PROSTIR, thereby implementing the possibility of accepting NPS PROSTIR payment cards in FUIB terminal network and network of bank-parners.
Owners of NPS PROSTIR payment cards can receive cash in ATMs of FUIB, as well as make payments for goods and services in the trading terminals of FUIB.
National payment system PROSTIR has been created by the National Bank of Ukraine and is a system of retail payments in which payments for goods and services, cash withdrawals and other transactions with the national currency are carried out using electronic means of payment, namely, PROSTIR payment cards. Prior to the rebranding carried out in 2016, the payment system PROSTIR was called the National System of Mass Electronic Payments (abbreviated as NSMEP).
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!