Processing Center of FUIB has completed integration works and testing with the Central Router and Payment Center of the NPS PROSTIR, thereby implementing the possibility of accepting NPS PROSTIR payment cards in FUIB terminal network and network of bank-parners.
Owners of NPS PROSTIR payment cards can receive cash in ATMs of FUIB, as well as make payments for goods and services in the trading terminals of FUIB.
National payment system PROSTIR has been created by the National Bank of Ukraine and is a system of retail payments in which payments for goods and services, cash withdrawals and other transactions with the national currency are carried out using electronic means of payment, namely, PROSTIR payment cards. Prior to the rebranding carried out in 2016, the payment system PROSTIR was called the National System of Mass Electronic Payments (abbreviated as NSMEP).
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!