Processing Center of FUIB has completed integration works and testing with the Central Router and Payment Center of the NPS PROSTIR, thereby implementing the possibility of accepting NPS PROSTIR payment cards in FUIB terminal network and network of bank-parners.
Owners of NPS PROSTIR payment cards can receive cash in ATMs of FUIB, as well as make payments for goods and services in the trading terminals of FUIB.
National payment system PROSTIR has been created by the National Bank of Ukraine and is a system of retail payments in which payments for goods and services, cash withdrawals and other transactions with the national currency are carried out using electronic means of payment, namely, PROSTIR payment cards. Prior to the rebranding carried out in 2016, the payment system PROSTIR was called the National System of Mass Electronic Payments (abbreviated as NSMEP).
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!