Processing Center of FUIB has completed integration works and testing with the Central Router and Payment Center of the NPS PROSTIR, thereby implementing the possibility of accepting NPS PROSTIR payment cards in FUIB terminal network and network of bank-parners.
Owners of NPS PROSTIR payment cards can receive cash in ATMs of FUIB, as well as make payments for goods and services in the trading terminals of FUIB.
National payment system PROSTIR has been created by the National Bank of Ukraine and is a system of retail payments in which payments for goods and services, cash withdrawals and other transactions with the national currency are carried out using electronic means of payment, namely, PROSTIR payment cards. Prior to the rebranding carried out in 2016, the payment system PROSTIR was called the National System of Mass Electronic Payments (abbreviated as NSMEP).
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!