Processing Center of FUIB has completed integration works and testing with the Central Router and Payment Center of the NPS PROSTIR, thereby implementing the possibility of accepting NPS PROSTIR payment cards in FUIB terminal network and network of bank-parners.
Owners of NPS PROSTIR payment cards can receive cash in ATMs of FUIB, as well as make payments for goods and services in the trading terminals of FUIB.
National payment system PROSTIR has been created by the National Bank of Ukraine and is a system of retail payments in which payments for goods and services, cash withdrawals and other transactions with the national currency are carried out using electronic means of payment, namely, PROSTIR payment cards. Prior to the rebranding carried out in 2016, the payment system PROSTIR was called the National System of Mass Electronic Payments (abbreviated as NSMEP).
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!