Starting with 07 December 2017, changes in the tariffs of the First Ukrainian related to the provision of services for individuals will come into effect.
For more information about the new version of the tariffs of the First Ukrainian related to the provision of services for individuals, please follow the link.
In case of disagreement with the proposed changes to the tariffs of the First Ukrainian related to the provision of services for individuals, the client has the right to terminate the agreement before the date on which the agreement enters into force without paying additional commission for its termination in accordance with the procedure stipulated by par. 2.3.5., Section I. of the Agreement on the provision of complex banking services for individuals.
If you have additional questions, please either contact employees in the branches of the PJSC FUIB (the list of branches can be found here), or contact the Customer Service Center by the following phone numbers:
+38 044 290 7 290 in Ukraine and from abroad1;
490 – short number from mobile phones2.
1 according to operators' tariffs
2 Vodafone - 0.33 UAH - connection fee, 0,50 UAH./min.;
Kyivstar - 1.27 UAH./min.;
lifecell - 1.02 UAH./min.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!