First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the top 10 of the most reliable banks in the country according to the rating by Dragon Capital and the New Time magazine.
The final list includes financial institutions, which account for 87% of Ukraine's deposits. According to Dragon Capital, this year's rating participants are banks among the largest in the country which are excellent financial condition, profitability and trust from investors.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!