First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the top 10 of the most reliable banks in the country according to the rating by Dragon Capital and the New Time magazine.
The final list includes financial institutions, which account for 87% of Ukraine's deposits. According to Dragon Capital, this year's rating participants are banks among the largest in the country which are excellent financial condition, profitability and trust from investors.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!