First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Kharkiv.
In the new branch, the clients of the bank will be able to use the self-service area 24/7 with a self-service terminal and the PUMB online counter. The counter allows you to perform all the basic banking operations on your own.
Also, there is an outdoor round-the-clock ATM on the territory of the bank.
In the new branch, visitors will be able to use the full list of banking services for servicing individuals and legal entities.
The department is located at the junction of major traffic arteries of Kharkiv, in the area where several shopping centers at the address:
61124, Kharkiv, Slobidskiy district, Gagarin Avenue, 167.
Mon-Fri – from 09:00 till 18:00 (without a break)
cash desk – from 09:00 till 17:30 (without a break)
Sat- Sun – Days off
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!