First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Kharkiv.
In the new branch, the clients of the bank will be able to use the self-service area 24/7 with a self-service terminal and the PUMB online counter. The counter allows you to perform all the basic banking operations on your own.
Also, there is an outdoor round-the-clock ATM on the territory of the bank.
In the new branch, visitors will be able to use the full list of banking services for servicing individuals and legal entities.
The department is located at the junction of major traffic arteries of Kharkiv, in the area where several shopping centers at the address:
61124, Kharkiv, Slobidskiy district, Gagarin Avenue, 167.
Mon-Fri – from 09:00 till 18:00 (without a break)
cash desk – from 09:00 till 17:30 (without a break)
Sat- Sun – Days off
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!