First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Kharkiv.
In the new branch, the clients of the bank will be able to use the self-service area 24/7 with a self-service terminal and the PUMB online counter. The counter allows you to perform all the basic banking operations on your own.
Also, there is an outdoor round-the-clock ATM on the territory of the bank.
In the new branch, visitors will be able to use the full list of banking services for servicing individuals and legal entities.
The department is located at the junction of major traffic arteries of Kharkiv, in the area where several shopping centers at the address:
61124, Kharkiv, Slobidskiy district, Gagarin Avenue, 167.
Mon-Fri – from 09:00 till 18:00 (without a break)
cash desk – from 09:00 till 17:30 (without a break)
Sat- Sun – Days off
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!