The World Savings Day in Ukraine is a socially important project which increases the level of financial literacy of the population, forms the skills of saving and managing own finances. The Independent Association of Ukrainian Banks (IAUB) is holding the World Savings Day in Ukraine for the sixth time on 31 October at the initiative of IAUB member banks and with the support of the Sparkasse Savings Bank Fund of Germany.
From 26 October to 31 October, Doors Open Days took place at FUIB offices in 5 cities: Kyiv, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Mariupol and Odessa. Pensioners, schoolchildren, teachers, clients and not clients of the bank visited it. FUIB employees presented lectures on financial literacy, as well as excursions around the bank. Adult guests learned about the products and services of the bank, the rules for their safe use, what to pay attention to when choosing a bank, a product or a service, how you can independently manage the finances in remote channels. The children were acquainted with the work of the bank's staff, visited the bank vault, saw the cash-in-transit vehicle and case, learned about the bank's professions and career opportunities.
In addition, FUIB became a participant of the family holiday "Savings Day in Ukraine", organized by IAUB on 29 October in Kyiv at the location "Vsi. Svoi" at Desyatynna St. For children and parents there was an entertaining program: financial quizzes, contests, master classes, show program with animators. Employees of the bank spoke with parents and children, provided counseling on financial matter.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!