The World Savings Day in Ukraine is a socially important project which increases the level of financial literacy of the population, forms the skills of saving and managing own finances. The Independent Association of Ukrainian Banks (IAUB) is holding the World Savings Day in Ukraine for the sixth time on 31 October at the initiative of IAUB member banks and with the support of the Sparkasse Savings Bank Fund of Germany.
From 26 October to 31 October, Doors Open Days took place at FUIB offices in 5 cities: Kyiv, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Mariupol and Odessa. Pensioners, schoolchildren, teachers, clients and not clients of the bank visited it. FUIB employees presented lectures on financial literacy, as well as excursions around the bank. Adult guests learned about the products and services of the bank, the rules for their safe use, what to pay attention to when choosing a bank, a product or a service, how you can independently manage the finances in remote channels. The children were acquainted with the work of the bank's staff, visited the bank vault, saw the cash-in-transit vehicle and case, learned about the bank's professions and career opportunities.
In addition, FUIB became a participant of the family holiday "Savings Day in Ukraine", organized by IAUB on 29 October in Kyiv at the location "Vsi. Svoi" at Desyatynna St. For children and parents there was an entertaining program: financial quizzes, contests, master classes, show program with animators. Employees of the bank spoke with parents and children, provided counseling on financial matter.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!