The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) publishes its financial results for the first half of 2017. By the results of 9 months, FUIB earned 764 million UAH of net profit.
The banks operating income amounted to 3 billion UAH, which is almost 2 times higher than in the same period of the last year. Net interest income of the bank rose by 50% to 2,2 billion UAH, and net commission income increased by 28% and reached 883 billion UAH.
FUIB's assets exceeded 44 billion UAH. The loan portfolio amounted to 24,9 billion UAH.
Since the beginning of the year, FUIB's liabilities of a bank decreased by 3%, to 39.3 billion UAH. Customer funds remained almost unchanged at the level of 35 billion UAH. Equity of the bank increased by 21%, exceeding 4.9 billion UAH.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!