The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) publishes its financial results for the first half of 2017. By the results of 9 months, FUIB earned 764 million UAH of net profit.
The banks operating income amounted to 3 billion UAH, which is almost 2 times higher than in the same period of the last year. Net interest income of the bank rose by 50% to 2,2 billion UAH, and net commission income increased by 28% and reached 883 billion UAH.
FUIB's assets exceeded 44 billion UAH. The loan portfolio amounted to 24,9 billion UAH.
Since the beginning of the year, FUIB's liabilities of a bank decreased by 3%, to 39.3 billion UAH. Customer funds remained almost unchanged at the level of 35 billion UAH. Equity of the bank increased by 21%, exceeding 4.9 billion UAH.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!