The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) publishes its financial results for the first half of 2017. By the results of 9 months, FUIB earned 764 million UAH of net profit.
The banks operating income amounted to 3 billion UAH, which is almost 2 times higher than in the same period of the last year. Net interest income of the bank rose by 50% to 2,2 billion UAH, and net commission income increased by 28% and reached 883 billion UAH.
FUIB's assets exceeded 44 billion UAH. The loan portfolio amounted to 24,9 billion UAH.
Since the beginning of the year, FUIB's liabilities of a bank decreased by 3%, to 39.3 billion UAH. Customer funds remained almost unchanged at the level of 35 billion UAH. Equity of the bank increased by 21%, exceeding 4.9 billion UAH.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!