The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the second place in the category "Agrarian Bank" in the rating Financial Oscar according to the magazine Business taking into consideration the results of the first half of 2017.
The second place in the rating was awarded to FUIB for achievements in the field of lending and servicing companies in the agricultural sector, in particular the segment of small and medium-sized businesses.
"During this period, the bank increased the financing of primary agricultural producers by more than 500 million UAH, which allowed us to increase the agrarian credit-bills portfolio to almost 2 billion UAH. The agrarian sector is an industry given by God to Ukraine, and it remains one of the priorities in the development of our bank," said Oleksiy Volchkov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board.
In addition, the bank took the leading positions of the rating in the nominations "Support of SMB", "Online Banking", as well as "Consume Driver" for the achievements in the field of consumer lending.
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
- День Святого Миколая в ПУМБ: 120 тис. грн онкохворим дітям від бігового клубу PUMBRUN та 142 тис. грн на ліки у «Крамниці дарунків на здоров’я Таблеточок»!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!