The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the second place in the category "Agrarian Bank" in the rating Financial Oscar according to the magazine Business taking into consideration the results of the first half of 2017.
The second place in the rating was awarded to FUIB for achievements in the field of lending and servicing companies in the agricultural sector, in particular the segment of small and medium-sized businesses.
"During this period, the bank increased the financing of primary agricultural producers by more than 500 million UAH, which allowed us to increase the agrarian credit-bills portfolio to almost 2 billion UAH. The agrarian sector is an industry given by God to Ukraine, and it remains one of the priorities in the development of our bank," said Oleksiy Volchkov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board.
In addition, the bank took the leading positions of the rating in the nominations "Support of SMB", "Online Banking", as well as "Consume Driver" for the achievements in the field of consumer lending.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!