Dear Clients, we inform you that starting from 29.09.2017 (in 30 days for existing Clients), the new edition of the Rules for opening and servicing current accounts of legal entities and self-employed persons of PJSC «FUIB» for new Clients comes into force.
- The decision of the working group to develop the process of closing client accounts and making changes to the contractual framework with clients from 11.08.2017
- Changing client segmentation of KB (the revenue of MB clients increased from 70 to 125 million UAH)
- Renaming commissions for connection to the package and monthly subscription fee for the package.
- Clarification on acquiring (the need to conclude a separate acquiring agreement)
To learn the new edition of the Rules, you can click on the link.
If there are additional questions, please contact the branch of PJSC «FUIB» (the list of branches of the Bank is available under the link or by phone Customer Support Lines of Small and Medium Business:
0 800 501 275 (from 9.00 to 18.00, free of charge for calls from city and mobile phones within Ukraine).
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!