The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) started to issue cash loans to residents of Mariupol in the open market. Before, the bank issued loans only to those who received salaries through FUIB. Loans in cash amounting up to 200 thousand UAH can be issued for up to 48 months.
"Due to the special status of the city, Mariupol had a limited loan offer from banks. But the enterprises are working, the city is developing, and the demand for loans remains. We saw this as an opportunity. Only during the first week of work with the open market the bank issued loans to residents of Mariupol in cash in the amount of 200 thousand UAH", stated Sebastian Rubai, FUIB's deputy chairman of the board of retail business.
To get a loan in cash, you need to be a citizen of Ukraine in the age between 25 and 70, to be officially employed for the last six months or receive income as a private entrepreneur or a pension. The loan is issued in just one hour. No collateral or guarantors are required to receive such a loan.
For pensioners, special conditions apply – payments on a cash loan for pensioners aged 60-70 years may be lower in comparison with standard conditions.
Repayment of loans is easy to make in self-service terminals or through Internet banking. FUIB does not charge commission for early repayment of loans in cash.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!