Dear clients, we inform you about the entry into force of a new version of Public offer of PJSC «FUIB» for the conclusion of the Integrated Banking Services Agreement for Individuals (DKBO) on September 22, 2017.
The changes were made to DKBO in the following parts:
- clarification of the provisions on granting consent to the processing of personal data, for the purpose of implementing information processing in cloud computing systems;
- clarification of the provisions on refusal of the service for making purchases in "installments" and the grace period for the use of credit funds;
- clarification of the provisions on extension of the period of the individual bank safe usage;
- unification of documents for the registration of personal service.
You can see the new edition of DKBO by link.
If there are additional questions, please contact the offices of PJSC «FUIB» (the list of branches of the Bank is available at the following link or to the Customer Service Center by phone: +38 044 290 7 290 - for calls within Ukraine and from abroad according to the tariffs of the respective operator; 490 - for calls from mobile phones according to the tariffs of mobile operators.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!