Dear clients, we inform you about the entry into force of a new version of Public offer of PJSC «FUIB» for the conclusion of the Integrated Banking Services Agreement for Individuals (DKBO) on September 22, 2017.
The changes were made to DKBO in the following parts:
- clarification of the provisions on granting consent to the processing of personal data, for the purpose of implementing information processing in cloud computing systems;
- clarification of the provisions on refusal of the service for making purchases in "installments" and the grace period for the use of credit funds;
- clarification of the provisions on extension of the period of the individual bank safe usage;
- unification of documents for the registration of personal service.
You can see the new edition of DKBO by link.
If there are additional questions, please contact the offices of PJSC «FUIB» (the list of branches of the Bank is available at the following link or to the Customer Service Center by phone: +38 044 290 7 290 - for calls within Ukraine and from abroad according to the tariffs of the respective operator; 490 - for calls from mobile phones according to the tariffs of mobile operators.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!