Dear clients, we inform you about the entry into force of a new version of Public offer of PJSC «FUIB» for the conclusion of the Integrated Banking Services Agreement for Individuals (DKBO) on September 22, 2017.
The changes were made to DKBO in the following parts:
- clarification of the provisions on granting consent to the processing of personal data, for the purpose of implementing information processing in cloud computing systems;
- clarification of the provisions on refusal of the service for making purchases in "installments" and the grace period for the use of credit funds;
- clarification of the provisions on extension of the period of the individual bank safe usage;
- unification of documents for the registration of personal service.
You can see the new edition of DKBO by link.
If there are additional questions, please contact the offices of PJSC «FUIB» (the list of branches of the Bank is available at the following link or to the Customer Service Center by phone: +38 044 290 7 290 - for calls within Ukraine and from abroad according to the tariffs of the respective operator; 490 - for calls from mobile phones according to the tariffs of mobile operators.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!