In order to provide security measures during the use of your payment card and to protect against financial losses that may be related to the fraudulent use of a payment card or its data, PJSC FUIB has imposed limits for clients who are private persons on transactions with payment cards issued by PJSC FUIB or their data, including in the system «PUMB Online». Clients can withdraw cash in an amount that exceeds the limit set by the Bank for cash withdrawal at ATMs of PJSC FUIB, at the cash desks of the Bank's branches.
You can increase the limit set for conducting transactions with your payment card or its data by contacting the Bank's branch or the Customer Service Center at +38 044 290 7 290 (according to your operator's tariffs), or at 490 – for calls from mobile phones at tariffs of mobile operators.
For more information on limits, see the link.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!