In order to provide security measures during the use of your payment card and to protect against financial losses that may be related to the fraudulent use of a payment card or its data, PJSC FUIB has imposed limits for clients who are private persons on transactions with payment cards issued by PJSC FUIB or their data, including in the system «PUMB Online». Clients can withdraw cash in an amount that exceeds the limit set by the Bank for cash withdrawal at ATMs of PJSC FUIB, at the cash desks of the Bank's branches.
You can increase the limit set for conducting transactions with your payment card or its data by contacting the Bank's branch or the Customer Service Center at +38 044 290 7 290 (according to your operator's tariffs), or at 490 – for calls from mobile phones at tariffs of mobile operators.
For more information on limits, see the link.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!