In order to provide security measures during the use of your payment card and to protect against financial losses that may be related to the fraudulent use of a payment card or its data, PJSC FUIB has imposed limits for clients who are private persons on transactions with payment cards issued by PJSC FUIB or their data, including in the system «PUMB Online». Clients can withdraw cash in an amount that exceeds the limit set by the Bank for cash withdrawal at ATMs of PJSC FUIB, at the cash desks of the Bank's branches.
You can increase the limit set for conducting transactions with your payment card or its data by contacting the Bank's branch or the Customer Service Center at +38 044 290 7 290 (according to your operator's tariffs), or at 490 – for calls from mobile phones at tariffs of mobile operators.
For more information on limits, see the link.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!