First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) expands clients' abilities to manage their deposits without visiting branches. Now, customers can terminate their deposit agreement “CALM” in the Internet banking “PUMB Online”. Earlier for this it was necessary to visit a bank branch.
Thus, now FUIB customers can perform more than 90% of operations with deposits on their own online in the Internet banking “PUMB Online”.
In particular, in FUIB's Internet banking clients can perform the following operations on their own:
- open or close a deposit;
- receive an electronic version of a deposit agreement by e-mail;
- replenish a deposit or withdraw part of the amount;
- change the account to which interest is paid and the account to which the principal amount of deposit is paid;
- enable/disable automatic renewal of a deposit and capitalization of interest in case of automatic renewal;
- extend a deposit which expires in 1-10 days;
- view information about actual accrued interest under the deposit and that planned to be received.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!