First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) expands clients' abilities to manage their deposits without visiting branches. Now, customers can terminate their deposit agreement “CALM” in the Internet banking “PUMB Online”. Earlier for this it was necessary to visit a bank branch.
Thus, now FUIB customers can perform more than 90% of operations with deposits on their own online in the Internet banking “PUMB Online”.
In particular, in FUIB's Internet banking clients can perform the following operations on their own:
- open or close a deposit;
- receive an electronic version of a deposit agreement by e-mail;
- replenish a deposit or withdraw part of the amount;
- change the account to which interest is paid and the account to which the principal amount of deposit is paid;
- enable/disable automatic renewal of a deposit and capitalization of interest in case of automatic renewal;
- extend a deposit which expires in 1-10 days;
- view information about actual accrued interest under the deposit and that planned to be received.
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!