First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) expands clients' abilities to manage their deposits without visiting branches. Now, customers can terminate their deposit agreement “CALM” in the Internet banking “PUMB Online”. Earlier for this it was necessary to visit a bank branch.
Thus, now FUIB customers can perform more than 90% of operations with deposits on their own online in the Internet banking “PUMB Online”.
In particular, in FUIB's Internet banking clients can perform the following operations on their own:
- open or close a deposit;
- receive an electronic version of a deposit agreement by e-mail;
- replenish a deposit or withdraw part of the amount;
- change the account to which interest is paid and the account to which the principal amount of deposit is paid;
- enable/disable automatic renewal of a deposit and capitalization of interest in case of automatic renewal;
- extend a deposit which expires in 1-10 days;
- view information about actual accrued interest under the deposit and that planned to be received.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!