First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) expands clients' abilities to manage their deposits without visiting branches. Now, customers can terminate their deposit agreement “CALM” in the Internet banking “PUMB Online”. Earlier for this it was necessary to visit a bank branch.
Thus, now FUIB customers can perform more than 90% of operations with deposits on their own online in the Internet banking “PUMB Online”.
In particular, in FUIB's Internet banking clients can perform the following operations on their own:
- open or close a deposit;
- receive an electronic version of a deposit agreement by e-mail;
- replenish a deposit or withdraw part of the amount;
- change the account to which interest is paid and the account to which the principal amount of deposit is paid;
- enable/disable automatic renewal of a deposit and capitalization of interest in case of automatic renewal;
- extend a deposit which expires in 1-10 days;
- view information about actual accrued interest under the deposit and that planned to be received.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!