First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) expands clients' abilities to manage their deposits without visiting branches. Now, customers can terminate their deposit agreement “CALM” in the Internet banking “PUMB Online”. Earlier for this it was necessary to visit a bank branch.
Thus, now FUIB customers can perform more than 90% of operations with deposits on their own online in the Internet banking “PUMB Online”.
In particular, in FUIB's Internet banking clients can perform the following operations on their own:
- open or close a deposit;
- receive an electronic version of a deposit agreement by e-mail;
- replenish a deposit or withdraw part of the amount;
- change the account to which interest is paid and the account to which the principal amount of deposit is paid;
- enable/disable automatic renewal of a deposit and capitalization of interest in case of automatic renewal;
- extend a deposit which expires in 1-10 days;
- view information about actual accrued interest under the deposit and that planned to be received.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!