The loan portfolio of small business of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has exceeded 1 billion UAH.
Being a relative newcomer to the micro and small enterprises loan market, FUIB has made significant progress in this direction, showing rapid growth in lending to the segment most in demand in Ukraine today, and also entered the TOP-5 of the rating The Best Price Offer for SMEs for the year 2017 according to the magazine Business.
The data are relevant as of July of this year and show special demand of the clients for FUIB loan products for small businesses, among which credit lines for replenishment of working capital, overdraft and factoring products are particularly popular in the bank.
"FUIB is one of the main players in the lending market for small and medium-sized enterprises, so we are working intensively to simplify both the timing of the decision and the package of documents that clients provide in order to obtain financing. Such a result - more than 1 billion UAH of funds given to small businesses – is possible first of all, due to the speed of decision making in FUIB for loan applications – up to 5 days, the lack of need to insure certain types of collateral, and special conditions for granting overdraft", comments Olena Rudyk, Director of FUIB's Department for work with small enterprises.
Servicing and supporting small business in Ukraine is one of the strategic priorities of FUIB. Today, the bank serves 39 413 enterprises of small and micro segment, the total amount of funds of which exceeds 2 billion UAH.
- FUIB reduces the commission for withdrawing funds from debit cards abroad
- FUIB will increase rates on deposits for individuals in the national currency
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ ЕКСПРЕС в м. Конотоп
- Obtain the ePidtrymka card at FUIB
- 110 days of FUIB's struggle on the business front: UAH 719 million in taxes to the state budget, UAH 71.5 million in assistance to Ukrainian soldiers, UAH 80 million in support of employees
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!