The loan portfolio of small business of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has exceeded 1 billion UAH.
Being a relative newcomer to the micro and small enterprises loan market, FUIB has made significant progress in this direction, showing rapid growth in lending to the segment most in demand in Ukraine today, and also entered the TOP-5 of the rating The Best Price Offer for SMEs for the year 2017 according to the magazine Business.
The data are relevant as of July of this year and show special demand of the clients for FUIB loan products for small businesses, among which credit lines for replenishment of working capital, overdraft and factoring products are particularly popular in the bank.
"FUIB is one of the main players in the lending market for small and medium-sized enterprises, so we are working intensively to simplify both the timing of the decision and the package of documents that clients provide in order to obtain financing. Such a result - more than 1 billion UAH of funds given to small businesses – is possible first of all, due to the speed of decision making in FUIB for loan applications – up to 5 days, the lack of need to insure certain types of collateral, and special conditions for granting overdraft", comments Olena Rudyk, Director of FUIB's Department for work with small enterprises.
Servicing and supporting small business in Ukraine is one of the strategic priorities of FUIB. Today, the bank serves 39 413 enterprises of small and micro segment, the total amount of funds of which exceeds 2 billion UAH.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!