FUIB has received an award from one of the main correspondent banks of the Commerzbank AG.
The award emphasizes the high STP-level (Straight Through Processing) of payments in euros sent through the SWIFT system in 2016. We managed to achieve this as a result of automation of the payment processing process. The highest STP-percentage ensures a low percentage of errors with a simultaneous decrease in operating costs, which directly affect the cost of payments.
This award indicates that all FUIB transactions comply with international standards and are instantly processed by correspondent banks.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!