FUIB has issued the first e-license in Ukraine
First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become the first bank in Ukraine to issue an e-license. As of today, FUIB has issued 5 out of 11 e-licenses in Ukraine and is the leader in providing this service in Ukraine.
We would like to remind you that on 3 July 2017, the National Bank started issuing personal licenses to individuals in electronic form through the automated information system of the National Bank of Ukraine for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of obligations to non-residents under life insurance agreements;
- Placement of funds on a personal account outside Ukraine;
- Making an investment abroad (in the form of the creation of legal entities abroad, acquisition of corporate rights and securities issued by foreign issuers, ownership of real estate located outside Ukraine).
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!