FUIB has issued the first e-license in Ukraine
First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become the first bank in Ukraine to issue an e-license. As of today, FUIB has issued 5 out of 11 e-licenses in Ukraine and is the leader in providing this service in Ukraine.
We would like to remind you that on 3 July 2017, the National Bank started issuing personal licenses to individuals in electronic form through the automated information system of the National Bank of Ukraine for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of obligations to non-residents under life insurance agreements;
- Placement of funds on a personal account outside Ukraine;
- Making an investment abroad (in the form of the creation of legal entities abroad, acquisition of corporate rights and securities issued by foreign issuers, ownership of real estate located outside Ukraine).
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!