FUIB has issued the first e-license in Ukraine
First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become the first bank in Ukraine to issue an e-license. As of today, FUIB has issued 5 out of 11 e-licenses in Ukraine and is the leader in providing this service in Ukraine.
We would like to remind you that on 3 July 2017, the National Bank started issuing personal licenses to individuals in electronic form through the automated information system of the National Bank of Ukraine for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of obligations to non-residents under life insurance agreements;
- Placement of funds on a personal account outside Ukraine;
- Making an investment abroad (in the form of the creation of legal entities abroad, acquisition of corporate rights and securities issued by foreign issuers, ownership of real estate located outside Ukraine).
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!