First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the move of the branch in Pervomaysk to the new address: 3, Ivan Vyhovskiy St.
The branch will start providing services to customers from 26 June 2017.
For the convenience of customers, the branch is equipped with a self-service area with tablets and payment kiosks, where customers can perform all basic transactions on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with 24-hour access to an ATM in the branch. In the new branch, clients are provided with a full range of banking services with regard to the provision of services to individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services.
Address of the new FUIB branch: Mykolaiv region., Pervomaysk, 3, Ivan Vyhovskiy St.
Branch working hours:
Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 without a break
cash desk - from 09:00 to 17:30, a break from 13:00 to 14:00
Sat-Sun – Days off
From 01.07.2017 the branch works on Saturday from 10.00 till 14.00. Cash desk – from 10.00 till 13.00.
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!