First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the move of the branch in Pervomaysk to the new address: 3, Ivan Vyhovskiy St.
The branch will start providing services to customers from 26 June 2017.
For the convenience of customers, the branch is equipped with a self-service area with tablets and payment kiosks, where customers can perform all basic transactions on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with 24-hour access to an ATM in the branch. In the new branch, clients are provided with a full range of banking services with regard to the provision of services to individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services.
Address of the new FUIB branch: Mykolaiv region., Pervomaysk, 3, Ivan Vyhovskiy St.
Branch working hours:
Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 without a break
cash desk - from 09:00 to 17:30, a break from 13:00 to 14:00
Sat-Sun – Days off
From 01.07.2017 the branch works on Saturday from 10.00 till 14.00. Cash desk – from 10.00 till 13.00.
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!