First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the move of the branch in Pervomaysk to the new address: 3, Ivan Vyhovskiy St.
The branch will start providing services to customers from 26 June 2017.
For the convenience of customers, the branch is equipped with a self-service area with tablets and payment kiosks, where customers can perform all basic transactions on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with 24-hour access to an ATM in the branch. In the new branch, clients are provided with a full range of banking services with regard to the provision of services to individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services.
Address of the new FUIB branch: Mykolaiv region., Pervomaysk, 3, Ivan Vyhovskiy St.
Branch working hours:
Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 without a break
cash desk - from 09:00 to 17:30, a break from 13:00 to 14:00
Sat-Sun – Days off
From 01.07.2017 the branch works on Saturday from 10.00 till 14.00. Cash desk – from 10.00 till 13.00.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!