The Commercial Court of the Dnipropetrovsk region has applied security measures in connection with the claims of PJSC FUIB, seeking recovery of the amount of debt from the Borrower LLC Dnipropetrovsk Research Plant Enerhoavtomatyka and other obligors.
In 2011, a loan agreement was concluded between PJSC FUIB and LLC Dnipropetrovsk Research Plant Enerhoavtomatyka.
In order to secure obligations under the loan agreement, the following agreements were concluded:
- Suretyship Agreement (LLC Ista-Center acting as Surety);
- Agreement for pledge of movable property (Dnipropetrovsk Research Plant Enerhoavtomatyka acting as Pledgor; collateral - production equipment as Collateral);
- Agreement for pledge of movable property (LLC Ukrsplav acting as Pledgor, production equipment as Collateral).
Commencing from December 2016, the Borrower ceased to fulfill its obligations related to the repayment of the loan.
Taking into account violation of the loan repayment schedule, as well as the unconstructive position of the Borrower during negotiations on the repayment of the loan debt, on 17 May 2017, PJSC FUIB filed with the Commercial Court the Dnipropetrovsk region its statement of claim, seeking recovery of the debt from the Borrower and other obligors. The court satisfied the Bank's claim and ruled on the introduction of the injunctive measures, by seizure of movable and immovable property of the debtors, and transfer of the property for safekeeping to the Bank. On 30 May 2017, the Bank accepted the Borrower`s property that had been seized by the Enforcement Service, for safekeeping.
At the current stage, the production has been suspended by the employees of the debtors` companies in compliance with all safety regulations.
PJSC FUIB act solely within the framework of the legislation.
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!