First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) launched a loan in cash without monthly commissions on the loan for the first 6 months. The new loan will suit clients who want to return all money from the next few salaries. This proposal is similar to the "grace period" when obtaining loans for household appliances and electronics.
If the clients take the loan for the first time, then for the months of the "test drive" they will understand whether it is convenient to repay the debt in equal payments and to which extend is the monthly payment comfortable for the family budget. A loan paid on time - even when it is a small amount - is creation of a positive loan history. FUIB is more willing to lend money to such a client.
The "TESTDRIVE" loan in cash or other products can be obtained at the branches of FUIB within just one hour, when having passport and tax code with you. The loan in cash at FUIB can be issued to citizens of Ukraine from 25 to 70, who have officially been employed for the last 6 months or who receive pension.
It is convenient to make the repayment of the loan online through the Internet banking service PUMB Online, through the online service PayHub or through self-service terminals at bank branches. The bank does not take commissions for the issuing of the loan and does not work with intermediaries.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!