In order to avoid fraudulent actions with the bank cards, PJSC «FUIB» reminds:
Bank employees do not call the clients and do not ask for the card number, confirmation codes from the bank's SMS-messages, PIN-codes, secret codes (three digits on the card's back and validity), code words, and any other personal data.
We also remind you about the need:
- when entering the PIN-code in an ATM/store - cover the keyboard;
- when using the Internet - use an encrypted connection;
- periodically, change the access passwords to the FUIB Online system.
We recommend, when setting the passwords and code words, do not use the personal information that can be obtained from the public sources (Internet and social networks) – card user name, date of birth, maiden names and other similar information.
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
- FUIB opened a branch in Yuzhnoukrainsk
- Choose comfortable conditions for your business with new FUIB tariff packages
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!