In order to avoid fraudulent actions with the bank cards, PJSC «FUIB» reminds:
Bank employees do not call the clients and do not ask for the card number, confirmation codes from the bank's SMS-messages, PIN-codes, secret codes (three digits on the card's back and validity), code words, and any other personal data.
We also remind you about the need:
- when entering the PIN-code in an ATM/store - cover the keyboard;
- when using the Internet - use an encrypted connection;
- periodically, change the access passwords to the FUIB Online system.
We recommend, when setting the passwords and code words, do not use the personal information that can be obtained from the public sources (Internet and social networks) – card user name, date of birth, maiden names and other similar information.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!