Bank FUIB has launched a new credit card SoloMandry. This is a Platinum-level embossed MasterCard credit card with a chip and PayPass, which combines the necessary "perks" for travelers.
TOP-10 facts about SoloMandry
- Grace period of up to 62 days for card payments in stores or on online purchases. On a permanent basis, banks in Ukraine do not offer such things for payments.
- There is no commission for withdrawing money at any ATM in the world within the credit limit.
- With SoloMandry when travelling you can make contactless payments – a card with PayPass technology.
- There is no commission for conversion when making payments in foreign currency using a card abroad. Many Ukrainian banks charge a commission for payments in another currency when using a hryvnia card. But this is not the case with SoloMandry from FUIB.
- Insurance for those who travel abroad (travel) is issued together with the card. Now it will be easier to plan your travel.
- Access to the lounge zone of Boryspil Airport will save your power and energy.
- You will be able to earn bonus points and exchange them for gifts in the MASTERCARD REWARDS program.
- The service "installments" allows you to make large purchases in any store in any country and on the Internet. You make payments using the card as usual, and then you register this transaction in the online banking for payment in equal installments.
- Together with SoloMandry, the holder receives a stylish felt clutch to store boarding passes and documents. You can pack your suitcase!
- The card is beautiful.
How to get it issued?
SoloMandry credit card can be issued in a FUIB bank branch. You need to have a passport, a Tax Reference Number, and a certificate of earned income with you. If the client receives a salary to a FUIB card, then a certificate of earned income will not be required.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!