First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) and Visa launch a new product - contactless Prepaid card in the sticker format for the guests of the Eurovision Song Contest 2017.
The contactless sticker can be glued to any object, for example, to a mobile phone. To make payments quickly and comfortably, it is enough to touch the terminal bearing a contactless payment symbol and Visa payWave logo with your sticker.
Also with the help of Prepaid card you can pay for utilities without commission through the online payment service PayHub.
To get a Prepaid card, it is enough to present an active mobile phone number of any Ukrainian mobile communication operator. Only one Prepaid card can be issued to one phone number.
Prepaid card from FUIB can be obtained free of charge in the territory of the innovative Visa stand in the Eurovision Village, which will be open from 4 to 14 May 2017 from 13.00 to 21.00 on Khreshchatyk Street (between B. Khmelnytskyi and Prorizna streets).
All holders of contactless Visa cards from FUIB will be able to use special offers in the territory of the Eurovision Village, for example, to buy Eurovision Song Contest 2017 souvenirs at a discount of 10% for contactless payment from 500 UAH.
You can replenish your Prepaid card with Card-to-Card service from FUIB without commission.
Transfer of funds from the Prepaid card from FUIB to the card of another bank is carried out with a commission of 1% of the transfer amount +5 UAH.
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!