First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has taken the second place in the nomination "Agricultural Bank" according to the periodical "Business".
FUIB has been awarded the second place for the active support and financing of projects in the agricultural sector, in particular, segment of small and medium-sized businesses.
Agricultural sector is one of the priority areas in the work of the bank, which is related to the relative stability of the activities of primary agricultural production.
Today, FUIB provides special conditions for the financing of the current activities of agricultural enterprises (purchase of seeds, fertilizers, fuels and lubricants) and financing of the purchase of new agricultural machinery for land cultivation and harvesting.
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!