First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has taken the second place in the nomination "Agricultural Bank" according to the periodical "Business".
FUIB has been awarded the second place for the active support and financing of projects in the agricultural sector, in particular, segment of small and medium-sized businesses.
Agricultural sector is one of the priority areas in the work of the bank, which is related to the relative stability of the activities of primary agricultural production.
Today, FUIB provides special conditions for the financing of the current activities of agricultural enterprises (purchase of seeds, fertilizers, fuels and lubricants) and financing of the purchase of new agricultural machinery for land cultivation and harvesting.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!