Starting with 30 March 2017, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) begins to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC "BANK "MYKHAILIVSKYI", that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
FUIB is the only bank that disburses funds to depositors of the PJSC "Mykhailivskyi". Disbursement of funds is made in any operating branch of the First Ukrainian in the entire territory of Ukraine, in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal from the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia.
For the comfort of depositors who receive compensations from the PDGF, the First Ukrainian has launched the contact center which one can reach by calling 044 496 88 61 (the cost of calls is calculated according to your operator's tariffs), where there is an opportunity to book time for the receipt of payment.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!