Starting with 30 March 2017, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) begins to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC "BANK "MYKHAILIVSKYI", that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
FUIB is the only bank that disburses funds to depositors of the PJSC "Mykhailivskyi". Disbursement of funds is made in any operating branch of the First Ukrainian in the entire territory of Ukraine, in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal from the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia.
For the comfort of depositors who receive compensations from the PDGF, the First Ukrainian has launched the contact center which one can reach by calling 044 496 88 61 (the cost of calls is calculated according to your operator's tariffs), where there is an opportunity to book time for the receipt of payment.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!