Dear customers, as of April 3, 2017 changes in retail banking tariffs of the First Ukrainian shall come into force.
For more information about the new edition of retail banking tariffs of the First Ukrainian please use this link.
If you disagree with the proposed changes in retail banking tariffs of the First Ukrainian, before the date when amendments come into force you have the right to terminate the agreement without paying additional fees for its dissolution as stipulated in paragraph. 2.3.5. Section I. Agreement of all-inclusive retail banking services.
For more questions, please contact the staff of 'FUIB' PJSC (a list of offices can be found by this link) or Customer Service Centre by calling:
- +38 044 290 7 290 inside Ukraine and from abroad1
- 490 - short number for mobile phones2
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!