Starting with 29 March 2017, PJSC FUIB begins to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC FIDOBANK, that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
PJSC "FUIB" disburses funds to depositors who, when concluding bank deposit/account agreement with PJSC FIDOBANK, had their place of residence in Vinnytsia, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhia, Kyiv, Odesa, Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Donetsk, Luhansk regions, AR Crimea and Sevastopol.
Disbursement of funds to depositors will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal from the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia, in any operating branch of the First Ukrainian in the entire territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors who receive compensations from the PDGF, the First Ukrainian has launched the contact center which one can reach by calling 044 496 88 61 (the cost of calls is calculated according to your operator's tariffs), where there is an opportunity to book time for the receipt of payment.
Deposit offers were developed for depositors of the PJSC FIDOBANK, which allow one to effectively dispose of funds, that is, deposits "Profitable" and "Free".
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!