Starting with 1 March 2017, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) starts to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC "Platinum Bank", whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Disbursement of funds to depositors will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal from the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia.
Depositors of PJSC "Platinum Bank" can receive the compensation by directly addressing a branch of FUIB.
Deposit offers were developed in the First Ukrainian for the comfort of the depositors of the PJSC "Platinum Bank", whichallow one to effectively dispose of funds, that is, deposits "Profitable" and "Free".
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!