FUIB continues to simplify credit unsecured products for the mass segment. The bank has developed a cash loan "without thorns": without insurance, one-time commission and certificate of earned income or other fees, which can be difficult to understand. According to the terms of VSEYASNO, only a monthly fee of 3.99% and an annual interest rate of 0.01% are charged. The monthly payment under this loan is one of the lowest among cash loans in Ukrainian banks.
You can get the loan issued for the amount from 1 thousand UAH to 50 thousand UAH. Credit period is 24, 36, or 48 months. The loan can be repaid early without commissions.
In order to get the loan issued, you will need a passport of a citizen of Ukraine and a Tax Reference Number. The loan can be issued without a certificate of earned income. The borrower has to be from 25 to 70 years old, and they have to be officially employed or retired during the last 6 months. Collateral is not required under such a loan.
You can get VSEYASNO issued in any operating branch of FUIB throughout Ukraine.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!