Starting with 16 February 2017, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) begins the disbursement of funds to depositors of the PJSC "Bank Narodnyi Kapital" whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Disbursement of funds to depositors will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal from the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia.
Deposit offers were developed in the First Ukrainian for depositors of the PJSC "Bank Narodnyi Kapital", which allow one to effectively dispose of funds, that is, deposits "Profitable" and "Free".
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!