First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) started lending to clients of the chain of stores "Vsesvit Elektronіky" in the Kharkiv region. A loan from FUIB can be issued for the purchase of household appliances and electronics in all 14 stores of the chain, including, those in Lozova and Krasnohrad, in Valky and Barvinkove, in Krasnopavlivka, Balakliya, Pervomaisk.
Goods can be purchased for the amount of up to 30 thousand UAH without the mandatory initial payment. The loan in "Vsesvit Elektronіky" from the bank FUIB is issued by sales consultants of the store by means of broker software.
Let us remind you that FUIB gives out commodity loans for purchases and payments for services in the leading chains of stores of household appliances and electronics, in fitness clubs "Sportlife", in the chains of building materials stores "Epicenter" and "New Line", etc.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!