First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) started lending to clients of the chain of stores "Vsesvit Elektronіky" in the Kharkiv region. A loan from FUIB can be issued for the purchase of household appliances and electronics in all 14 stores of the chain, including, those in Lozova and Krasnohrad, in Valky and Barvinkove, in Krasnopavlivka, Balakliya, Pervomaisk.
Goods can be purchased for the amount of up to 30 thousand UAH without the mandatory initial payment. The loan in "Vsesvit Elektronіky" from the bank FUIB is issued by sales consultants of the store by means of broker software.
Let us remind you that FUIB gives out commodity loans for purchases and payments for services in the leading chains of stores of household appliances and electronics, in fitness clubs "Sportlife", in the chains of building materials stores "Epicenter" and "New Line", etc.
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!