First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) started lending to clients of the chain of stores "Vsesvit Elektronіky" in the Kharkiv region. A loan from FUIB can be issued for the purchase of household appliances and electronics in all 14 stores of the chain, including, those in Lozova and Krasnohrad, in Valky and Barvinkove, in Krasnopavlivka, Balakliya, Pervomaisk.
Goods can be purchased for the amount of up to 30 thousand UAH without the mandatory initial payment. The loan in "Vsesvit Elektronіky" from the bank FUIB is issued by sales consultants of the store by means of broker software.
Let us remind you that FUIB gives out commodity loans for purchases and payments for services in the leading chains of stores of household appliances and electronics, in fitness clubs "Sportlife", in the chains of building materials stores "Epicenter" and "New Line", etc.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!