First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) started lending to clients of the chain of stores "Vsesvit Elektronіky" in the Kharkiv region. A loan from FUIB can be issued for the purchase of household appliances and electronics in all 14 stores of the chain, including, those in Lozova and Krasnohrad, in Valky and Barvinkove, in Krasnopavlivka, Balakliya, Pervomaisk.
Goods can be purchased for the amount of up to 30 thousand UAH without the mandatory initial payment. The loan in "Vsesvit Elektronіky" from the bank FUIB is issued by sales consultants of the store by means of broker software.
Let us remind you that FUIB gives out commodity loans for purchases and payments for services in the leading chains of stores of household appliances and electronics, in fitness clubs "Sportlife", in the chains of building materials stores "Epicenter" and "New Line", etc.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!